Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ignored

         Well, 2012 was not that good for me. Being me was hard. Trust me. It's not that easy. I heard that you're having someone special now. It's not that bad at first. But then, it seems like I can't move on and never will. I don't know. Maybe I should. But the percent of liking you had decrease. At least, I'm respecting your relationship. I just want you to be happy, ya know. Hah, you'll never know. I guess it's safe for me to say this. I still waiting for you since the first day I like you. Creepy, huh?
          And I really need to lose weight. Like seriously. I gained weight alot. Even, my cousin said that. I need to tidy my room so then my mum wouldn't keep on complaining about how untidy my room was.
          Okay. Next one was serious shit. I can't believe he did that. At the same time, I get annoyed with his attitude. Sometimes. I can never say yes to this shit. This is a big no. Like NO. He likes me back but I can't like him back bcuz I can't. I'm sorry but I can never treat you more than friend now. We're still friends and always will.


No comments:

Post a Comment